Looking to hire an experienced clinical supervisor to join our private practice, located in the Mandarin area of Jacksonville. This is an opportunity to join a thriving, rapidly growing private practice. We offer opportunities for professional advancement, and to travel the world to attend top-notch, research-based training in the leading modalities in our field. We are a fairly small team with a warm and close atmosphere yet we have very large goals and dreams and work to accomplish those as a team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide quality therapeutic services to a full caseload of clients.
- Meet or exceed team productivity and administrative standards.
- Develop and complete treatment plans and progress notes within the required timeframe in the Electronic Health Record System.
- Diagnose client symptoms according to the current DSM codes and regulations.
- Develop and implements appropriate treatment plan according to diagnoses.
- Supervise master’s student interns and master’s level clinicians who are registered interns in the state of Florida pursuing licensure.
- Contribute to our community presence through initiating and maintaining community contacts with related organizations and institutions to enhance programs and services,
- Contribute to our online presence to prospective clients by writing content for our website blog.
Position is full time, exempt employee status. PTO and holiday pay are provided.
Willing to consider part-time, with the possibility of transitioning to full time in the future.
Education & Experience Required qualifications:
- Master’s degree in marriage & family therapy, mental health counseling, or related field
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist in Florida
- Minimum of 3 years post-licensure experience
- Florida licensed supervisor or supervisor eligible
- Experience in private practice
- Moderate computer skills are also required, such as inputting at least 35 cwpm, using Microsoft Office Suite and using an electronic health record.
- Some evening work is required.
- Clinical supervisory experience
- Experience in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) theory
- 3-5 years experience working with couples & families
- Motivated, self starter
- Ability to work autonomously and with a group
- Work well with clients & colleagues
- Knowledge of and ability to treat clients with issues surrounding emotional and physical intimacy, affairs, and communication/conflict.
- Cover letter, in which you specifically address why you wish to serve in this role, how your skills and experience have uniquely qualified you for this position, and salary requirements.
- Resume, including at least 3 professional references.