- Learn how to put the odds in your favor and prevent divorce.
- Build a stronger, more successful marriage by learning some basic relationship skills.
- Earn a discount on your marriage license upon program completion (Florida residents).
- Waive the three-day waiting period to get married after getting your marriage license (available for non-Florida & Florida residents)
- Increase your chances of having the marriage of your dreams.
Premarital Counseling & Education-Two Options
We offer two types of premarital education–online and in-person.
Online Premarital Education
Enjoy an online study course that you and your fiancé can complete at your own pace. This course is video-based and interactive–providing you with assessments and activities to complete with your partner. For a limited time, enter the coupon code “FTAJ10” to receive 10% off!Enroll Now
In-Person Premarital Education
There’s substantial research that suggests that couples who work on relationship problems before marriage tend to stay together longer and are happier. If you have specific concerns that you’d like help working through, all of our therapists offer in-office premarital education sessions.
Ready to get started and prepare for marriage?Schedule My Appointment